[Gnumed-devel] secure messaging (was: Opening the debate re moving to 2.

From: J Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] secure messaging (was: Opening the debate re moving to 2.6 again)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:06:23 -0700

Would you have produced any (even crude) introductory or background description for the minister to consider? I was hoping / thinking it could be the kind of thing worth sharing around further as my own region is in the early stages of working on secure messaging.

Could not find much about wagtail. Is it a larger project i.e. beyond yourselves? Other than wagtail birds and cleaning supplies, all I could find was an audio encoding project
http://freshmeat.net/projects/wagtail/

maybe bears a relation to BAE Systems being the" design authority for... existing fielded, Australian tactical communications equipment including RAVEN and WAGTAIL combat net radio"
http://www.baesystems.com/newsroom/2002/apr/170402news2.htm