[Gnumed-devel] new movie showcase

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] new movie showcase
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 01:50:10 +0200

Fresh from the 'gosh I don't have a decent media player and I still want to
look at GNUmed' department. MS Windows users will be delighted to hear that
this time I have to admit that Linux looked pretty bad when it comes to movie
making software. Yeah I know I am ignorant. Stone me.

But now here you go. 3 movies will be shown tonight. Grab your girlfriend and
some popcorn.

First up. Simulating a patient encounter.
Second one , less spectacular, will show you the newly created entry
and last but not least we are going to demonstrate a plain text export of Cat.
Kirk's mediacal record so he can hand it to Pille when he returns to
Enterprise.

chose your format.
swf - any browser with flash or standalone flash player
-------
http://www.gnumed-systemhaus.de/videos/new-episode-swf/new-episode.html
http://www.gnumed-systemhaus.de/videos/display-new-episode-swf/display-new-episode.html
http://www.gnumed-systemhaus.de/videos/export-emr-swf/export-emr.avi.html

avi
------
http://www.gnumed-systemhaus.de/videos/new-episode-avi.html
http://www.gnumed-systemhaus.de/videos/display-new-episode-avi.html
http://www.gnumed-systemhaus.de/videos/export-emr-avi.html

wmf
------
http://www.gnumed-systemhaus.de/videos/new-episode-video.html
http://www.gnumed-systemhaus.de/videos/display-new-episode-video.html
http://www.gnumed-systemhaus.de/videos/export-emr-video.html

or access the files directly if the above doesn't work. I tested it inside
Firefox on MS Windows and Linux.

Now it's time to install GNUmed.
http://salaam.homeunix.com/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/GettingStarted

--