Re: [Gnumed-devel] new movie showcase

From: Tim Churches
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] new movie showcase
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 10:36:16 +1000

Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

Fresh from the 'gosh I don't have a decent media player and I still want to look at GNUmed' department. MS Windows users will be delighted to hear that this time I have to admit that Linux looked pretty bad when it comes to movie making software. Yeah I know I am ignorant. Stone me.

But now here you go. 3 movies will be shown tonight. Grab your girlfriend and some popcorn.

First up. Simulating a patient encounter.
Second one , less spectacular, will show you the newly created entry
and last but not least we are going to demonstrate a plain text export of Cat. Kirk's mediacal record so he can hand it to Pille when he returns to Enterprise.

chose your format.
swf - any browser with flash or standalone flash player
Beautiful! Now all it needs is a voice-over and a musical soundtrack....

Clearly Camtasia is worth buying.

Tim C