[Gnumed-devel] Gnumed on Windows: the pain of pyPgSQL

From: ihaywood
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed on Windows: the pain of pyPgSQL
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:07:11 +0800

Trying to run gnumed on the machine at work using python 2.4
pyPgSQL has no windows binaries for 2.4, the binary for 2.3 crashes
out.

Of course I can compile from scratch, but if we have spend time maintaining our
own python-postgres adaptor (and pyPgSQL tooks pretty abandoned)
then I'd prefer to support something better.

Is there a different adaptor we can use on windows?
Or should I have a another bash at my pure-python adaptor (as this is easier
to support)

Ian