Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed on Windows: the pain of pyPgSQL

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed on Windows: the pain of pyPgSQL
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 06:50:10 +0000

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 06:07, address@hidden wrote:
> Is there a different adaptor we can use on windows?
> Or should I have a another bash at my pure-python adaptor (as this is
> easier to support)

Please!
I herewith set a $200 bounty for the completion of the pure-python adapter
(=functional implementation of dbapi 2.0 in pure python)

I suggest we put it into a subversion system so that others can help you - it
is of fairly universal interest and I believe once you have seeded it with a
basic functional version and advertised it on Freshmeat, we'll have dozens of
helpers for it in no time optimizing and debugging

Horst