[Gnumed-devel] quick look at html progress notes

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] quick look at html progress notes
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 20:16:37 +1000

I had a fiddle before going home tonight and attach a quickn dirty picture of
html progress notes for Capt Kirk.

Certainly looks nicer than text, columns aren't quite correc size, nor is the
line spacing, mm.... I'll have to learn some better html.

Karsten, you know how we mentioned in a previous mail about enforcing a
'consultation summary', I've include a right hand column for that.

Also, see the second piccie - notice that the line 'patient request' which is
at the top of the SoAp notes entry, ends up down the bottom of the
subjective. Also, how come it puts in the auto-created wording??

Regards

Richard