[Gnumed-devel] auto-closing episodes

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] auto-closing episodes
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 16:08:49 +0200

I am working on auto-closing episodes when saving a progress
note. As was mentioned on the list a (not yet configurable)
time-to-live of 90 days is set for episodes to be closed
automatically if a new one is intended to be started.

What should happen if the user had selected a health issue
from the problem list but which already has an open episode
of age < 90 days ? I think we then need to ask the user for
guidance, no ?