[Gnumed-devel] MedClipse

From: Dominique Bünzli
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] MedClipse
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:26:17 +0200

Hello !

It is a long time I know... I was very very busy with work at hospital.
If you don't remember me I am the "mac guy" who made this: http:// homepage.mac.com/dobunzli/gnumed/

Recently, I decided to start my own open-source EMR project for the swiss physicians. You can have a look at it here: http:// www.medclipse.ch . Many reasons for that but the principal one is that it will be easier to fit the specific swiss doctors needs by building an app from scratch. The project is at the very beginning so don't look for an application on the site ;-)

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that, even I have this project, I keep in touch with the gnumed community. I will still try to make my easy gnumed installer for macintosh updated with gnumed releases (with the invaluable debugging help of Sebastian and Karsten) if it doesn't take all my time and if the gnumed community think it is important to deliver a mac installer.

I wish gnumed all the best.  By the way: bravo for 0.1 !!
Dominique