[Gnumed-devel] Re: new movie showcase

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: new movie showcase
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 22:26:08 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

Fresh from the 'gosh I don't have a decent media player and I still want to
look at GNUmed' department. MS Windows users will be delighted to hear that
this time I have to admit that Linux looked pretty bad when it comes to movie
making software. Yeah I know I am ignorant. Stone me.

I would like to give a hint to live demos in the docs section of the Debian
packages.  Isn't there a general start directory where I could point to in
a "Look here for some live demos" manner?  I do not really want to copy
your list of URLs with different formats because it is confusing on one
hand and these lists often change more frequently than the doc I want
to ship and thus a canonical entry point for the demons would be great.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de