[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed needs your help

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed needs your help
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 00:09:14 +0200

Hi all,

Today I noticed a sad thing about our project. Version 0.1 of GNUmed , a
significant milestone for us, has been out for a few weeks now and we are
unable to tell the world about it. Seriously would anyone of the English
native speakers take the time to write some sort of press release or
announcement. I kindly request your participation.

Not even our most prominent website (gnumed.org) announces any such thing. How
are we supposed go get test results and/or feedback ?

I am doing my best to inform our German audience and will certainly increase
my work once I am done with my finals. I need your help. This is your chance
to inform your audience about GNUmed. No coding skills neccessary.

If you don't know where to start here are some links
http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/free_issues/issue_02/guerrilla-marketing/
http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/free_issues/issue_03/guerrilla-marketing_2/
http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/free_issues/issue_06/guerrilla-marketing_3/

- inform linuxmednews.com
- inform linuxtoday.com
- inform slashdot

Maybe start a press release in the Wiki and lets work togehter on this.

Thank you for your attention.
Sebastian Hilbert
--
Sebastian Hilbert