[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed at LinuxWorldExpo 2005 Frankfurt

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed at LinuxWorldExpo 2005 Frankfurt
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 00:35:41 +0200

Hi all,

GNUmed will be present at Linux World Expo in Frankfurt, Germany this year.
Karsten and me will be there as well as some more individuals to represent
GNUmed. We will have a booth in the Linux medical section of LWE. We will
have a booth for three days.

If everything goes well we will be able to shell out a bootable Linux CD
(KNOPPIX) with GNUmed on it.

GNUmed will be demoed. I have no experience with conferences so we will see
how it goes.

I will try to compile a GNUmed developer CD which is nothing more than a CD
which contains software packages (rpms, debs, windows packages) one needs to
start hacking on GNUmed.

I need your help (quite a bit lately). We have room for a poster for our
booth. I will get it printed here in Germany if anyone comes up with a great
design. Size 90cmx200cm as far as I have been told.

If not I would appreciate design suggestions so I can talk to artists myself.

I am able to get guest tickets if anyone wants to join us over at LWE (or if
you just want to get in for free).

I am looking forward to meeting you. Don't forget to bring your gpg key so we
can sign our keys.

Thanks for your attention,
Sebastian Hilbert

--