Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed install made easy - maybe

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed install made easy - maybe
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 15:57:00 -0700

At 8:11 PM +0200 9/17/05, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
It's
just my quest for users which makes me dream of the world's easiest
installer.

And I think this very important to try to help early adopters. To that end, it may be important to figure out an easy way (here I am dreaming, I realize) to get a linux partition onto people's Windows machines because they will continue to remain dependent on it for some time, for some of their activities and they would not want to just wipe it out.

But I suppose that is partly what the Knoppix is for!