Re: [Gnumed-devel] emrjounalplugin.py comments further html work

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] emrjounalplugin.py comments further html work
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:32:23 +1000

I guess my comments relate more to my difficulty with Karsten's episode stuff
and the difficulty I'm having quantifying it.

Sure, I tag many of my consulation but often, as you comment may be vague eg
abdominal pain ?cause or 'vague feelings of beling unwell, nil to find', many
descriptions like this being a summary of the consulation rather than a
provisional diagnosis. I find it hard being 'forced' into labelling an
encounter with a diagnosis or diagnostic term that dosn't fit my thinkin.

I stick by my comments about many doctors not labelling at all (rightly or
wrongly but the realisty is they don't).

Regards

Ricahrd