Re: [Gnumed-devel] CVS HEAD client code

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] CVS HEAD client code
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 07:19:33 -0700

Oh by the way, in addition to making the wiki page below, I simplified the wiki home page as per some excellent suggestions made by Sebastian with David Grant concurring.

http://salaam.homeunix.com/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/WebHome

PS while I continue to refer to the above as "the wiki", I stay mindful that gnumed.org -- which Tony Lembke had set up and hosts which I appreciate --  has wiki-like functions, but I tend to call that "the web site" (at least the "main" English site).

Accordingly, I have set up a NoticePage on the wiki containing the message below and backlinked from the Windows and Linux CVS instructions pages.

I can change it back as soon as GNUmed is known again to run from CVS (which I may need to be told).