Re: [Gnumed-devel] wx2.6 getting up to speed

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] wx2.6 getting up to speed
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 00:46:11 +0200

On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 08:28:20AM +1000, Richard wrote:

> What is happening re changing all the files to 2.5. Is Ian checking in a
> global search and replace?
Ian gets the credits for coming up with a global
search/replace strategy. I have applied some of it to the
files already and committed that. We now need testing,
replacing, testing, replacing etc etc.

Feel free to change any wxFoo you find to wx.Foo (except in the

try:
        import wxversion
except ...:

blocks). Be sure to check in anything you change on a timely
basis so work doesn't get done concurrently. Apply the
customary caution to checkins.

A good way to find places to fix is to run the client, try
something, then check the log for errors it complains about.