Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed needs your help

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed needs your help
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:24:07 +0200

On Thursday 29 September 2005 20:53, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Sep 2005, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> > There has been differences in what people think of the
> > "announcability" of what we have. I for one am fine with
> > announcing our progress.
>
> I'm afraid of the effect that other practice management systems
> are drawing many developers on their side just because they make
> much noise.
Might happen but if you the base is small anyway. I know we encountered at
least two views on how GNUmed should be developed but I will go with announce
and document what we have. GNUmed deserves the best documentation because it
has the best code base. If we are to draw a single developer we need to make
darn sure to keep him or her. So my intent is to improve our documentation.
The wiki is an excellent start but I envision a full blown concept.

Now I am dreaming again.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Hilbert