[Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed needs your help

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed needs your help
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 07:18:18 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

PHP is definetely possible, why not.

I have no problem with PHP in principle - I just can't say anything about
it because I do not know it.  The idea of an *additional* web client is
old and not bad.

MySQL I don't know
but for a MySQL pro Postgres shouldn't be that big a problem.

The problem is that in the managers world only one free RDBMS exists.  I admit
that MySQL seems to increase its features to a state where it becomes slighty
interesting.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--