[Gnumed-devel] gm-0_2.conf.gmCfg.bak

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] gm-0_2.conf.gmCfg.bak
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 21:48:09 +1000

address@hidden:~/gnumed/gnumed/client$ ./gm-0_2-from-cvs.sh
create symbolic link `Gnumed' to `client'
/home/ian/gnumed/gnumed/client
removed `gm-0_2-from-cvs.log'
`gm-0_2.conf' -> `tmp-gm-0_2.conf'
GNUmed startup: running sitecustomize.py
GNUmed startup: Setting Python string encoding to [iso8859-15]
log file is [/home/ian/gnumed/gnumed/client/gm-0_2-from-cvs.log]
GNUmed startup: Activating verbose log level for debugging.
GNUmed startup: Determining GNUmed base directory ...
- environment variable GNUMED_DIR not set
  (only necessary if nothing else works, though)
- standard path [/usr/share/gnumed/] not accessible
- seems like we are running from an arbitrary
  directory (like a CVS tree or on Windows), namely:
  [wxpython/gnumed.py] -> [/home/ian/gnumed/gnumed/client]
GNUmed startup: Determining GNUmed resource directory ...
- standard resource path [/usr/share/gnumed/] not accessible
- seems like we are running from an arbitrary
  directory (like a CVS tree or on Windows)
[Debug] 19:53:09: Adding duplicate image handler for 'PNG file'
DEBUG temporary for debugging when used to normal traceback
DEBUG sys.exc_info()[0:2]
exceptions.OSError  :  [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'tmp-gm-0_2.conf.gmCfg.bak'
DEBUG traceback.print_tb(sys.exc_info()[2])
DEBUG temporary for debugging when used to normal traceback
DEBUG sys.exc_info()[0:2]
exceptions.IOError  :  (0, 'Error')
DEBUG traceback.print_tb(sys.exc_info()[2])
removed `tmp-gm-0_2.conf'

I had a quick look for this bug
but the only reference to .gmCfg.bak is at gmCfg.py line 663. I can't see why
this should fail
because the backup file doesn't exist.

Ian