[Gnumed-devel] SPAM on email lists, also (was Nuisance wiki hackers)

From: J Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] SPAM on email lists, also (was Nuisance wiki hackers)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 15:11:17 -0700

At 3:42 PM +0200 10/8/05, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
Please deactivate gnumed-update for now. I am getting spam in dimensions I
have not seen before. Does anyone know if the spammer has registered with the
list or if they bypass regsitration and manage to spam through other means.

Horst has addded me as admin to the other mailing lists so I can now assist administering -update and -announce as well as -devel. (Thanks, Horst!)

        http://www.gnumed.org/contacts/lists.html

which now informs that postings from an unsubscribed address will be rejected.