[Gnumed-devel] Debian packages

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Debian packages
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:34:05 +1000

I can report that the Debian packages are working well on my box, having
"crossgraded" to Debian testing.
Without access to a 0.1 server I can't get past the logon screen
but that's not the point: it installs and grabs all the right dependencies.
Thanks very much for doing this Andreas, much appreciated!

The Snellen chart code doesn't work, I've fixed this in CVS.

Ian