Re: [Gnumed-devel] stress test for gnumed

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] stress test for gnumed
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 17:20:41 +0100

On Sunday 30 October 2005 15:02, Syan Tan wrote:
> could someone give a synopsis of how to do the client calls
> in order to load gnumed with a large amount of test data ?
Do you mean how to import and where to import ?

> The test data has the following :-
>
> past history, allergies, rx, scripts,  progress notes, letters, pathol,
> document meta and images of documents, immunizations, diagnoses, pap
> smears, measurements. history is like past_history clin_item i think,
> diagnoses like the name of a  clin_episode  , progress notes a
> clin_narrative, pathol is usually in a block text format with simple
> formatting, letters can be parsed to text but would be handy if imported
> items can have their original form stored as well
Yes. Think gnumed document archive.

> (?
> clin_item.raw_import_data) , document meta and images - I would like a
> description on how to call the api here.
Look in CVS for /gnumed/Archive/import for hints on how to import digital
documents which can be viewed with our document viewer.

But Karsten is your primary source for info.

> pap smears and measurements -
> probably can go in clin_results;  rx and scripts ? - seems to be an avoided
> schema topic
> A scenario using some fake object /dictionary etc as input and some pseudo
> code would be extremely helpful, please. Say the dictionary object can also
> have entries for largish objects in base64 encoding for the document
> imaging : linux paging can handle this , I think, as each document image is
> about 100K and say there may be at most 30 documents.
> Of course, it would be nice to add the ability to browse other kinds of
> clin items from the emr_browser tree , such as pathology and letters and
> document meta and images
we have a document viewer. It was coded long before the emr_browser. It has
not yet been decided but chances are GNUmed 0.2 will be a fix 0.1 plus
archive release. I am slowly chipping of tasks off my list. I am busier than
ever so don't expect the release too soon.

Work is underway and once the code is there the actual release process will be
quicker.

> :- would this clash with the intentions of the gnumed designers ?

Sebastian
--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany