[Gnumed-devel] popups saving data (was: gmDermTool)

From: ihaywood
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] popups saving data (was: gmDermTool)
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 14:03:27 +0800

Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> Yep, that's the misery. One *could* use custom listeners, that are keyed by
> the instance of the popup, eg during popup generation a unique dispatcher
> queue is generated which is
> -- something like a named pipe ... :-)  The popup would issue *that* event,
> only the generating progress note widget would listen to *that* event.

What about when a user is re-editing an existing clinical item in the SOAP box?
You can't escape the fact that the calling SOAP widget needs to pass in
stuff when it instantiates the popup, and, of itself, I can't see why this is a
problem.

Can I have a another go at implementing this which doesn't involve classes
like SOAPCtrl (which I agree should have nothing to do with this stuff)

Ian