[Gnumed-devel] get something done

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] get something done
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 23:21:30 +0100

Hi,

During LinuxworldExpo we engaged into talks that might lead to resources
programmer wise. I will not tell too many details but their might be a chance
that some programming ressources can be allocated to GNUmed.

Without having thought about it too much it is now up to you to make use of it
or not. While I won't promise anything here is your chance.

Spell out small projects /features you want to get done. While it is entirely
up to you how you put your request down you can increase chances if you
provide as much detail as possible. Programmers have no medical background
and will rely on your guidance and your feature request. The better your
request, the better the programmers will be able to fulfill it.

What do you have to do ?
1.) write a project description (200) words what you want to get done
2.) open a page in our wiki containing that description
3.) put down an outline of features for your project
4.) describe each feature in great detail, no code just descriptions,
pseudocode, links to screenshots, handdrawn user interfaces ...

Again. You will be the project coordinator for your feature or plugin or user
interface, 3rd party software connector ... The programmers will do best if
you know what you want and if you tell them what you want. They will take
care of the programming itself. They will be guided by us when it comes to
final implementation.
--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany