[Gnumed-devel] Gnumed and archetypes (OpenEHR)

From: Adrian Midgley
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed and archetypes (OpenEHR)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:14:26 +0000

Please excuse my very slow climbing of the learning step, I have not got
to the point of understnading the internal structure of any of Gnumed
yet.

TO what extent is the appraoch in Gnumed compatible with the use of
archetypes generated using the aprpaoch of OpenEHR to make data
comparable across systems and transmissible between them, please?