[Gnumed-devel] Re: get something done

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: get something done
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 16:13:23 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

What can I say. Wiki,Wiki, Wiki.

Nothing against the Wiki-Hype, but are your really sure that a Wiki
is the solution for your actual problem.  Isn't a Wiki not something to
enforce *many* people edit content.  If I'm not missleaded the *huge number*
of people who provide content is not your main problem.  The more problem
is that you are currently 3 or maximum 5 people who provide content.
For this I think some simple HTML pages maintained in a CVS and pushed
via cron job to a simple web server is the method to choose instead
of all this fiddling around with Wiki-stuff.

Just a simple thought - feel free to ignore it if it sounds not helpful

    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de