Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: get something done

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: get something done
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:12:33 -0800

At 1:14 PM +0100 11/30/05, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
2.) Move to a TWiki hoster for $5/month

If not #1 (no volunteers on installing and maintaining) and if #2 can truly be found this cheap, let me pay this on an interim basis for, say, two years. That's only $120 and I have easily lost more time over wiki issues than I care to think about.

In the meantime, if we should gather any people who get comfortable and want to take over wiki software maintenance, all the better.