[Gnumed-devel] Re: Wiki (Was: Re: get something done)

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Wiki (Was: Re: get something done)
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 08:33:32 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 1 Dec 2005, Hilmar Berger wrote:

The contents could be mirrored read-only (via, say, wget) so that everybody
could still read the contents on static pages.

== something like I suggested for the moment to publish at least the static
content of the wiki as a fallback for the missing wiki for general use? This
sounds reasonable if the Wiki technique provides a Wiki2StaticHTML feature
that can be used automatically.  It exactly covers my idea of editing HTML and
store it into CVS but has the extra advantage of enabling the authors to
use simplified Wiki editing.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--