Re: [Gnumed-devel] schema data dump

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] schema data dump
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 01:23:30 +0100

On Sunday 04 December 2005 01:03, Richard Terry wrote:
> Hi Sebastian,
>
> I constructed the db with the sql and imported the data, mostly worked,
> some errors around the audit stuff, gnuMed still won't run!!! Ian is having
> problems also.
Which dump ? I mailed you a version1 and a version 2. They second one might
not work because it is no stable version but under heavy development because
of the requested changes.

One thing you must obey.
Version 0.1 works with a version 0.1 client only. CVS has been branched
exactly for this reason. Some bugs were fixed in the 0.1 release CVS

The version you can download has some known bugs as well.

The only known working version is on the CD. Andreas' 0.1 Debian packages
schould work.

As of now bootstrapping a local version 0.2 database does *not* work.
Wait a few days . I will notify you anyway. What we still need is your logs.
And Ian's logs. To see if there are bugs we don't know about.

What about the public databases ? 0.1 should work. 0.2 maybe not.

We need your feedback. Don't wait for it to magically work. One thing we see
is that people initially have problems running but once it has been set up it
runs forever. BTW wiki is back up. Go check the manual.

Sebastian