Re: [Gnumed-devel] CVS SQL files - Still errors

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] CVS SQL files - Still errors
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 09:55:22 +1100

Doesn't seem to be in my config file:

address@hidden data]# grep check postgresql.conf
#checkpoint_segments = 3                # in logfile segments, min 1, 16MB
each
#checkpoint_timeout = 300               # range 30-3600, in seconds
#checkpoint_warning = 30                # in seconds, 0 is off
#check_function_bodies = on

Maybe there is a stuffed up postgres installation on my machine. Do you think
I should completely remove postgres, wipe out all the postgres directories,
and re-install?

richard