Re: [Gnumed-devel] CVS SQL files - Still errors

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] CVS SQL files - Still errors
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 00:02:04 +0100

On Monday 05 December 2005 23:55, Richard Terry wrote:
> Doesn't seem to be in my config file:
>
> address@hidden data]# grep check postgresql.conf
> #checkpoint_segments = 3                # in logfile segments, min 1, 16MB
> each
> #checkpoint_timeout = 300               # range 30-3600, in seconds
> #checkpoint_warning = 30                # in seconds, 0 is off
> #check_function_bodies = on
>

> Maybe there is a stuffed up postgres installation on my machine. Do you
> think I should completely remove postgres, wipe out all the postgres
> directories, and re-install?

What do you means it's not there ? See above.
It has been commented. But *if*
> #check_function_bodies = on
defaults to on on your machine you might have to explicetly set it to off.

If that that doesn't work removing is an option. But since there might be
other user's setups just like your's I reccomend we do all we can to make it
work on your system unless we find out your postgres has a problem

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany