Re: [Gnumed-devel] Wiki is back - answered

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Wiki is back - answered
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 22:05:49 +0100

On Tuesday 06 December 2005 20:47, Tony Lembke wrote:
> On 07/12/2005, at 6:29 AM, Tony Lembke wrote:
> > Hi Sebastian,
> > Can you get anonymous access to the wiki.
> > I am thinking of the important links from the home page of
> > gnumed.org, which are currently broken.
>
> Oops. I should have read the 'Notes to Safari Users' again  : )
> The links are fixed, the Konquerer / Safari annoying pop-up thing
> continues.
> Congratulations on the LinuxWorld Success.
> Recent visitor stats for www.gnumed.org are in attached html page.
The stats page is highly interesting. A couple points to keep in mind when
looking at the stats. Looking at the ranking you must keep in mind that some
articles have cumulated hits over time while some further down a pretty new.

Other than that topics which are highly ranked should be audited for being
uptodate.  Some material should be moved to the Wiki to avoid having outdated
information float around in places we don't even care about.
--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany