Re: [Gnumed-devel] schema changes requested

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] schema changes requested
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 00:05:09 +0100

On Tuesday 06 December 2005 23:39, Ian Haywood wrote:
> Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> > 2) the form associated with a probe on it's way to the lab
> >    (and back, perhaps ?)
>
> Sending probes to the lab?
> That must cost you a lot ;-)
Is it correct that in your medical system patient's go to some lab ? In
Germany we don't send the patients anywhere but the probes. A guy drives
around each day and collects the probes from 10 or 20 clinics. Once processed
in some off-site lab we get the results via download.

Sebastian
--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany