[Gnumed-devel] bug reports

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] bug reports
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 14:20:01 +0100

Hi

I have reported two bugs to
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=browse&set=open&group=gnumed

Besides looking forward to getting those fixed I would like them to serve as a
pointer. Please report any bugs you find via savannah's bug tracker

You don't need an account nor do you have to log in to report a bug.
If you have not been able to run GNUmed as of yet I encourage you to file a
bug report.

There is an additional benefit. It shows that GNUmed is active and bugs get
fixed.

I am looking forward to seeing bug reports coming in.

Sebastian
release manager
--
Sebastian Hilbert