[Gnumed-devel] Hi

From: Daniel Minahim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Hi
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 05:22:54 -0200

Hi there!

I'm a psychiatrist and live in Salvador, Brazil. I also hold a BSc in Computer
Science and have worked a bit with medical informatics and artificial
intelligence.

I've neglected medical informatics for while and focused on the practice...
But I would like to help the GNUMed project!! I believe I could do it in
several levels, but I'd like to work with software engineering.

I've received an ER diagram recently and feel that a lot can be done there.

Wouldn't it be worth to use  Cervisia or ArgoUML to create the diagrams from
scratch?

Is there any room for changes in the DB structure?

I can program java, c/c++, pascal and I'm working on learning Python ASAP.
I've also had some contact with J2EE which seems have counterparts in Python
(Peak and Zope?)

We'll keep in touch
Daniel Minahim