Re: Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed brochures (was When will GNUmed be re

From: Hilmar Berger
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed brochures (was When will GNUmed be ready)
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:41:54 +0100

Hi,
On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 20:27:08 +0100
Sebastian Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Without a clear vision, your specs will be wrong (written down or not),
> > which will finally result in useless code.
> Absolutely not true. I have no idea what gives you this impression. A vision
> can develop while you code. It takes longer but it is way better than a
> vision that is screwed.

I guess that is the point we disagree. You say that it is better to start
coding even if you are not sure what you exactly want. I am quite convinced
that making a at least rough plan (specs) before starting to code will save you
time in the end. That is, unless you are not faster coding than thinking.

Hilmar