[Gnumed-devel] Vision

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Vision
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 08:53:01 +1100

I wish you guys would change the headers to reflect the content!

Agree of course with Hilmar, I've laboured this point over and over and over
again for several years.

It is interesting that we have  Daniel, obviously another talented newcomer
interested in helping gnuMed.

Daniel will, I predict, go the way of so many other potential developers who
have abandoned gnuMed, and will give up in frustration because of an attitude
which is unable to see the bigger picture.

As I've said time, time and time again, and as Daniel has pointed out to you,
projects need management and planning.

Karsten, the tight control you seem to keep on the process has been the death
knell for gnumed for a long long time.

The weight of evidence is against your approach is overwhelming ( I'm not
meaning  your coding per-se of course which I am not critisizing, and without
with, probably nothing much in gnuMEd would exist).

Why would one bother, when the mega hours of time expended for so long (6
years now) has not produced a program that can even  create a new patient
properly nor import demographic databases from other sources, when the vision
of others is just left to rot by the wayside.

Regards

Richard