[Gnumed-devel] Re: Vision and implications: Strategic planning: Goal-set

From: J Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Vision and implications: Strategic planning: Goal-setting
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 12:57:29 -0800

**************************************
If people wish to reply with a related but separate issue, suggest (per Richard) they change the thread to
        Vision and implications: <something else>
So far we have
        Vision and implications: Free/Libre and Open Source
        Vision and implications: Strategic planning <--- (general)
        Vision and implications: Strategic planning: Goal-setting