[Gnumed-devel] Re: First .xmi?

From: J Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: First .xmi?
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 23:23:06 -0800

At 12:13 AM -0200 12/19/05, Daniel Minahim wrote:
 > Is an inventory of use cases  (.xmi files) meant to be manageable
 inside something like CVS or Subversion? If that risks being too
 complex (or to create a barrier for "basic" users) we can determine
 whether including them as attachments on the wiki will work.

I'd suggest the creation of a subtree in the CVS for it.

Yes, putting the .xmi files into the repository *would* let them be more easily transferred in a batch. Background or context info for the use cases could be kept on the wiki and, from there, linked to the individual .xmi files.

At what level in the CVS should a subtree be created?
        http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/gnumed/gnumed/
or deeper yet?
        http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/gnumed/gnumed/gnumed/

Since we cannot rename or remove directories once we create them, shall the subtree (directory) be given a general name as "uml"?