Re: [Gnumed-devel] UML for GNUmed

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] UML for GNUmed
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 23:30:55 -0800

At 12:55 AM -0200 12/19/05, Daniel Minahim wrote:
Attachment converted: Mac OS Main:aop.pdf (PDF /«IC») (00089908)

re Aspect Oriented Programming

I think I understood (at least I found conceptually helpful) the first 8 pages, although it quickly became too technical for me.

Is the purpose (value) of this paper to help better understand, for example, the problem Ian discussed, of the middleware including error-handling, which I gather are "tangled" pieces?

Does the strategic value of isolating the "aspects" currently assist less-tangled code to be written, or have the development software tools yet to catch up with AOP?