Re: [Gnumed-devel] First .xmi?

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] First .xmi?
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:32:34 +0100

On Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 12:13:30AM -0200, Daniel Minahim wrote:

> I'd suggest the creation of a subtree in the CVS for it.
You mean a module ? Sounds OK to me.

Karsten

> Yes, most permit multiple/combined use-cases diagrams. Check the attached
> files.
See, here we already need input from doctors in the field.

Adding a health issue is a rather rare case. It shouldn't be
very prominent in accessibility.

Adding an episode is much more common, however, there's
several pathes towards it in the workflow. Rarely is it the
first step in what ultimately leads to a new episode in an
EMR.

> No, the tools won't tell you which objects should be diagrammed, that's still
> a human job :) This should usually be done from scratch but we've got to
> reverse engineer version 0.1,
With what you attached you already started :-)

> the hardest job will be at the class diagram
> for the DB. No tool will reverse engineer OO Postgres tables
I do believe pg_autodoc can be made aware of PG OO tables
with a fairly limited amount of work. I'll fire off an email
to the author right now to gauge what he thinks.