Re: [Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Vision and implications: Strategic planning

From: Richard Hosking
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Vision and implications: Strategic planning]
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 17:50:43 +0800

Dear all

I have added some text at this page
Presumably I can quote from other sites if they are attributed

Thanks
Richard

J Busser wrote:

At 8:44 PM +0800 12/18/05, Richard Hosking wrote:

Does anyone want this (or more) posted to the Wiki?
I could add an attachment to the Development Process page

Hi Richard H,

Suggest waiting for some responses to guide some edits. Then putting on the wiki as a new topic (rather than as an attachment) might be better.

As far as where to add it, I have put a stub SuccessfulOSSProject?  at
        http://salaam.homeunix.com/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/GettingStarted

Just click on the question mark at the end of SuccessfulOSSProject? and upon saving, you will have created that page. You might like to use the same heading levels as on other pages, for consistency. If you get stuck with formatting, ask,

Where it lives "primarily" can be changed later. I just put it there, instead of on DevelopmentProcess, because our guide to success may be a key piece, and because DevelopmentProcess might change if Daniel can spawn a new or modified approach (for example maybe we'll formalize the approach to use cases which might warrant refactoring of "GettingStarted" and "ClinicalOrganizingAndWorkflows")/