[Gnumed-devel] development habit gripes

From: Syan Tan
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] development habit gripes
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 12:12:39 +0800

I suppose others could gripe at my non-use of logging, debugging with print statements, and checking in

commented out obsolete or non working code, for later sorting out,

but I could gripe about people being happy to checkin changes that break a working client , such as

changing schema names or altering fields possibly in order to satisfy conceptual perfecting itches,

checking these changes in, without first altering the client to keep up with the schema alterations.

it isn't that hard to keep the client working.