Re: [Gnumed-devel] can't wget the get-gnumed-anon.sh script

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] can't wget the get-gnumed-anon.sh script
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 13:34:14 +0100

On Sun, Dec 25, 2005 at 04:42:14PM -0800, Jim Busser wrote:

> I can download the cvs checkout script get-gnumed-anon.sh using my
> browser, but for a server being managed via terminal and ssh I am
There is a number of text-only www browsers that can be used
on a terminal:

lynx (the original)
links (a newer one)
w3m (my favourite, everyday browser)

> trying to provide for myself and the wiki a command line statement
> that will download the script onto the server.
It seems wget does not detect that it should drop the "?..."
part from the file name. I have added a link to salaam:

 http://salaam.homeunix.com/~ncq/gnumed/cvs-access/get-gnumed-anon.sh

which will always point to a very recent copy of the CVS
tree (updated daily).