Re: [Gnumed-devel] incompatibility between glif and gnumed ?

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] incompatibility between glif and gnumed ?
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 08:41:08 -0800

The following had been posted on the egadds list a little over a year ago (http://egadss.org/). I am not sure if they anticipate interoperability with GLIF.

... we could have licensing issues with GLIF. ...McGill University is involved in GLIF and they are known not to favor open source though I do not know about open content. The issue presented... is not a GLIF or a GEL(LO) problem. It is a Protege issue data storage and export issue. Can this be addressed by a modification to the plug-in?