[Gnumed-devel] where the script is crashing

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] where the script is crashing
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 11:53:23 +1100

Looks like it is crashing in this function, but I'll try and test it later
today. I'm going to try and incrementally build gnumed from the scripts. If
you find a fix please post it.

Regards

richard

2006-01-10 08:42:36 [DATA]
(/home/richard/gnumed/gnumed/Gnumed/pycommon/gmPsql.py:address@hidden):
../sql/gmI18N-dynamic.sql:35:
ERROR:  syntax error at or near "on" at character 22
2006-01-10 08:42:36 [DATA]
(/home/richard/gnumed/gnumed/Gnumed/pycommon/gmPsql.py:address@hidden):
2006-01-10 08:42:36 [DATA]
(/home/richard/gnumed/gnumed/Gnumed/pycommon/gmPsql.py:address@hidden):
create function i18n.set_curr_lang(text, name)
        returns unknown
        language 'plpgsql'
        security definer
        as '