[Gnumed-devel] Bits which seem to not work/missing

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Bits which seem to not work/missing
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:00:04 +1100

Questions:

In this table, my compile crashes at the places I've marked ****, the compile
stops and asks for a parameter input. Obviously if I comment out that line,
include a comma after not null, it compiles. Any ideas.

create table clin.vacc_def (
        id serial primary key,
        fk_regime integer
                not null
                references clin.vacc_regime(id)
                on delete cascade
                on update cascade,
        is_booster boolean
                not null
                default false,
        seq_no integer
                default null,
        min_age_due interval
                not null
                ****check (min_age_due > '0 seconds'::interval),
        max_age_due interval
                default null
                ****check ((max_age_due is null) or (max_age_due >=
min_age_due)),
        min_interval interval
                default null,
        comment text,
        unique(fk_regime, seq_no)

The gmClinical.Sql references table form_defs. I cannot find the construct for
this anywhere, certainly not in gmFormDefs.sql (which itself BTW comments
about gmFormData.sql which dosn't seem to exist in the CVS.

Also  your gmDemographics.CIS-data.sql is missing all countries below United
States, but these are form some reason living in the file gmCountryZones.sql,
which in itself is somewhat of a misnomer, because it inserts all the data
into the states table. I'd suggest removing zambia, zimbabwe from there,
putting it back into gmDemogrpahics-GIS-data.sql  and renaming gmCountryZones
to something like gmCountryStates.sql to at least reflect its content.

gmClinical.sql won't compile either for me because when it gets to the bottom
there are a whole lot of tables relating to forms, which reference formdefs
which of course seems not to exist (for me despite fresh cvs, and me
inspecting the cvs on the web).

Thanks for your comments/help.