Re: [Gnumed-devel] evolving workflow acceptable ?

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] evolving workflow acceptable ?
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:20:48 +0100

On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 10:53:15AM +0800, Syan Tan wrote:

> basically user name , password, confirm password,
> checkbox which groups the user should belong in,
"for now" simply put all users in gm-doctor

> then update button,
For what ?

> The reason for being able to create pg_users via the gui is to be able to
> associate it with new staff being entered,
I agree.

> as the appointments is useful for organizing when more
> than one staff.
> working on the appointments use case,  I 've come across the utility use case
> of creating new pg_users via the gui;
> Is this acceptable, (say just for the AU localization, initially) ?
It's on the roadmap for 0.2 anyways. We need user handling.

I think the idea of associating creating staff members
(including their PG level account) with appointments is
whacky :-)

However, it's entirely OK to work on appointments if you
need/want that.