[Gnumed-devel] An (adequately) open-licenced knowledge resource for medi

From: Adrian Midgley (in the office)
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] An (adequately) open-licenced knowledge resource for medicine whcih may be synergistic with FLOSS software for GP
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 11:37:41 +0000

May I draw your attention to http://ganfyd.org

This is a derivative of Wikipedia and the Creative Commons project although it differs from each.

I designed the licence.

For countries other than the commonwealth ones listed, I envisage a similar project starting up in due course, but have no immediate plans to make that happen. I believe that assistance could be arranged with starting material but that is for the future.

I wonder whether GNUMED might feel that this was an appropriate place to store the justification for eg schedules of immunisation?

I also anticipate that people interested in GNUMED will be likely to be interested in the project and the product of ganfyd.

--
Midgley