[Gnumed-devel] External clinical resources (was: no subject)

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] External clinical resources (was: no subject)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 16:53:54 -0800

On Mar 12, 2006, at 1:13 AM, Syan Tan wrote:
http://www.kcom.edu/faculty/chamberlain/website/lectures/syllabi3.htm

I gather Syan offered this as a clinical link people might find of interest.

I agree this site provides helpful quick information. I did notice in the lecture on infectious mononucleosis that splenic rupture was described as "rare". Even so, many of us believe it wise to advise avoidance of splenic trauma for at least 3-4 weeks, and when I offered this suggestion to the author, it was quickly and politely incorporated :-)

This does remind me that in Oscar there is a place to organize external references & resources, I will keep this in mind after my next heavy work cycle Mar 15-31 when I can have a bit further look at gnumed.