[Gnumed-devel] Greetings and wishing come back to GNUMed work

From: Carlos Moro
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Greetings and wishing come back to GNUMed work
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 09:39:51 +0200 (CEST)

Hello dear fellows!!

I'm very sorry for having been away so much time. Large history, but at this date life situation is starting to become little more stable after all these months of absolute stressant uncertitude. At last, I'm living in Stockholm, where I have recently started my specialty at pathology ...

I have missed all this time the contact and work with all of you and would like to progressively coming back to contribute to this wonderful project. At this moment I can't assure how many hours can I dedicate per week (due to personal -I'm getting married soon! ;) - and work reasons - resident life is not easy, even in pathology ;) - ), but I'll try to do my best in a continuous rythm...

I have update my cvs tree and tried to set gnumed-v2 up, but I have some problems while boostrapping (after follow wiki instructions). I have created a system gmadm account, which I first use to: createdb gnumed_v2. The error in postgresql.log seems like obscure to me, as gmadm should access to template1 via dbo-alikes via ident...

Thanks a lot and best wishes!!
From Carlos

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com